Palm Springs Part 2
The second half of our Palm Springs trip was just as relaxing as the first. I spent a lot of time naked by the swanky pool, but my parents thought I was too young to go for a swim.

So I helped them do their crossword puzzles instead, and took a lot of naps.

We made friends at a french restaurant called Philippes. This is us with Philippe and Jacques. They made the best crepes, and Mommy had liver again. Yum!


Finally it was time to drive home. Cosmo got to ride in the front seat with Daddy.

And me and Mommy napped in the back.

Me and Cosmo were happy to be home.

So I helped them do their crossword puzzles instead, and took a lot of naps.

We made friends at a french restaurant called Philippes. This is us with Philippe and Jacques. They made the best crepes, and Mommy had liver again. Yum!


Finally it was time to drive home. Cosmo got to ride in the front seat with Daddy.

And me and Mommy napped in the back.

Me and Cosmo were happy to be home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home